byEditorial Staff| Dec 1, 2017
Move over Harry and Meghan. On Thursday evening, our favorite rider-couple, Karl Cook and Kaley Cuoco, posted a video on Instagram that gave equestrians everywhere a reason to smile. The two are officially engaged, and the post-proposal moment couldn’t have been sweeter:
For their social media followers, it’s an event that’s been a long time coming, but no less exciting now that it’s here. The Big Bang Theory actress has been dating the California show jumper for almost two years, and much of it has been captured on their Instagram accounts (@normancook and @mrtancook, respectively), from horse show shenanigans to hanging out with their dogs and rescued mini horse (@lifewithshmooshy), to raising awareness for various animal causes.
The bottom line? We wish these two crazy kids all the best! Here are eight reasons why Karl and Kaley are all of our #relationshipgoals.
1. Couples that ride horses together, stay together. After all, what else are you going to do with your time?
2. They’re both big into horsemanship.
My tried and true #Bionetty gave me a double clear and fast round in our last 1.30 classic of the year 🎀 all the horses ended on a high note this week, placing in the high ribbons in each class. Everyone, including @lifewithshmooshy are headed home for some 💤 and holiday vaca! #bigbaycity 🌟 super grateful to be part of this beautiful sport. Treat your ponies with love and respect no matter what. They always give their everything so we should always return the favor 🐎 💜
3. Not to mention all-around animal advocates.
4. They love their dogs.
5. Like, really love their dogs.
6. They don’t take life or each other too seriously.
7. Their carpool (and horse-stall) karaoke is on point.
8. They cried at Harry & Snowman too.
- Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum: Two Ways Short Riders Can Maximize Their Height in the Ring [NF Style]
- Kaley Cuoco On Grand Prix Day Jitters, Riding Goals & Staying Grounded [NF Style]
- The Avant-Garde World of Karl Cook [Noelle Floyd]